Perth Inner City Youth Service Inc was first incorporated on the 13th of January 1982.
The current Constitution outlines the purpose and rules of the Association.
Association membership is open to Organisations and Individuals who wish to become supportive members and work together to achieve the purpose and objectives as outlined in the Constitution.
Should you be interested in becoming an Association member please contact us through email@example.com or call on 08 9388 2791 to make a time to talk with our Executive Officer.
PICYS’ current Strategic Directions include:
- Provision of quality services to young people and their significant others
- Provision of safe and engaging places for young people, both environments and relationships
- To give “voice” to young people and their life journeys
- To raise Community awareness and understanding of young people’s life experiences and journeys
- Continual improvement, based on reflective practice and evidence based learning
- Revenue and fundraising to strengthen our work and provide a sustainable service to young people
- Promotion and marketing of PICYS and our achievements
All PICYS’ endeavours and activities pursue outcomes in the above Strategic Directions, working within our Values framework and focused on our primary beneficiary – the young people.