The household network provides medium to long term supported accommodation in the West Leederville and West Perth area in shared houses and units for young people aged 16-25 who are at risk of homelessness or homeless.
Household Network supports young people in the hopes of enhancing quality of life in…
- Emotional, Physical, Material well being
- Interpersonal relationships
- Personal development
- Self determination
- Social inclusion
…as defined by the young person.
For a young person to be eligible for household network they need to be:
- Aged between 16-25
- At risk of Homelessness OR currently transient, coupled with:
- Current drug and/or alcohol issues
- Mental health issues
- Diverse sexuality and/or gender